Welcome

Come with me as I travel through this great country of ours...sometimes on the back of my motorcycle....sometimes not. Experience what I see, what I hear and what I smell.



Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tomorrow is the Day!

Shopping done, clothes washed, motorcycle packed and now I'm working on getting all the small items together like I-Pod, earphones, notes, snacks, maps, etc. I've got a checklist that I'll use as a final accounting...I'm sure there's something I've forgotten. I guess I'll just have to pick it up on the road if it's important.

Tomorrow will come too early, as I will most likely have trouble sleeping tonight thinking about all the things I've got to remember in the morning...that's pretty normal for me. Fortunately, I can sleep in until about 6:30am. To meet the others in Nacogdoches at 10:30am, I'll need to leave College Station around 8:15 or so.

I'm pretty excited about the trip, although it's hard to believe departure day is finally here. Stayed tuned for more.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe it is finally here! I am looking forward to hearing more. We will be praying for a safe and enjoyable trip!

    ReplyDelete