Welcome

Come with me as I travel through this great country of ours...sometimes on the back of my motorcycle....sometimes not. Experience what I see, what I hear and what I smell.



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time's winding down

Here it is, the 12th of May, and the trip starts in a little less than 12 days on the 24th. I'm trying to get the bike and rider in shape for the long haul but and being hampered by what the doctors are calling pneumonia. I'm really hoping I don't have to start the trek being under the weather. I think I'm going to need all the energy I can muster.

Still working on plans for the ride back. I'm considering making a stop in Winston-Salem to visit the Benfields...missionaries to Greece when we were stationed there in the late '80's. Then I plan to head west over to Melbourne, Arkansas to visit Christopher and his family...and play with a couple of the grandkids. Then the last leg before heading home will take me to Arlington to see Courtney and her family...including our third grandchild. Ought to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment